How to disable Iliad promotion
Your experience with Iliad was not the most "happy" and that's why you intend to deactivate the Iliad promotion active on your SIM? To do this, connect to your personal area on the operator's site, enter yours User ID and yours Password in the appropriate text fields and click on the red button Log in to log in.
Once logged in, click on the link My offer present on the sidebar on the left and, on the page that opens, click on the button Contract management. At this point, put the check mark on the box I wish to withdraw from the contract for the supply of mobile telephony services concluded with Iliad città SpA relating to my telephone number located under the heading WITHDRAWAL and click on the red button Choose the refund method.
On the page that opens, then indicate the method you prefer to use to receive a full refund of the costs incurred (if you have subscribed to the offer for less than 14 days) or of the remaining credit on the SIM, choosing between SEPA transfer o Towards an Iliad line.
Finally, check the box I wish to withdraw from the contract for the supply of mobile telephone services concluded with Iliad SpA relating to my telephone number and click on the button I confirm and withdraw from the contract to send your withdrawal request. I remind you that the operation is completely free.
How to disable Iliad roaming
Do you want disable data roaming of your Iliad SIM to avoid paying a surcharge when traveling abroad (or exceeding the threshold allowed by your plan)? Make sure you have activated your SIM data connection and then do the following.
- Your Android - open the app Settings pressing the icon depicting thegear located on the home screen or in the drawer (the screen where the icons of all the installed apps are present), tap on the item Other/Other networks located under the heading Wireless and ret/Network Connections, disable the option Data roaming/National data roaming in the section Mobile networks e pigia his OK to confirm the operation. Please note that the above procedure may vary slightly depending on the device in your possession and the version of Android in use.
- Your iPhone - open the app Settings by tapping on the gray icon depicting the gears located on the Home screen of the device, select the item Mobile phone in the screen that opens, press on the wording Cellular data options and move up OFF the switch next to the item Data roaming. Semplice, see?
If you want to deepen the subject and have further explanations on how to disable roaming, consult the in-depth analysis that I linked to you, because it will certainly be useful to you. For more information on how the roaming of your offer works, instead, visit this page of the Iliad website and click on the name of your offer (eg. Roaming offerta iliad a 7,99€, Roaming offerta iliad a 6,99€, etc.) to find out the countries included in roaming, the extra threshold costs and so on.
How to disable Iliad voicemail
As you probably already know, Iliad includes free voicemail service in all its offers. If, despite this, you want to deactivate it, you can do so simply using the codes listed below, which must be entered in the dialer (the screen for dialing phone numbers) and forwarded by pressing the button to initiate the call (the handset).
- 62 ## # - to deactivate the answering machine when the phone is switched off or unreachable.
- 61 ## # - to deactivate the answering machine when incoming calls are not answered.
- 67 ## # - to deactivate the answering machine when the line is busy.
- 21 ## # - to deactivate the answering machine for all incoming calls, even when the phone is switched on and / or reachable.
- 002 ## # - to deactivate the answering machine in all the situations listed in the previous points.
If you would like more information on the operation of the Iliad answering service, I invite you to consult this page of the website of the French operator. If, on the other hand, you want more general information on how to disable the answering machine on your smartphone, consult the guide I linked to you.
How to deactivate Iliad subscriptions
want deactivate Iliad subscriptions, then activate the preventive blocking of the so-called YOU GO? Succeeding is very simple: connect to your personal area on the Iliad website, enter yours User ID and yours Password in the appropriate text fields and click on the red button Log in to log in.
Once logged in, click on the link My options located on the left, press the button Details placed in correspondence with the wording Paid number blocking and, on the page that opens, click on the button (✓) located in the column Yes, under the heading Block calls to toll numbers and SMS + And that's it.
If you want to learn more about the deactivation of subscription services, do not hesitate to read the guide I have dedicated to the subject.
How to disable PIN Iliad
Do you want to avoid entering your SIM PIN every time you turn on your phone? In that case, for disable the PIN of the SIM Iliad you must first obtain the code in question (if you have not changed it, it is the one indicated on the plastic card containing the SIM that was delivered to you by the operator) and then do the following.
- Your Android - open the app Settings by pressing the icon depicting the gear located on the home screen or in the drawer (the screen where the icons of all installed apps are present), go to the menu Security> SIM locksposta su Disabled the switch lever located next to the item Lock SIM card, enter the PIN of the Iliad SIM in your possession and confirm the operation by pressing on OK. Please note that the operation described above may vary slightly depending on the device in your possession and the version of Android installed.
- Your iPhone - open the app Settings (the gray icon with gears located on the Home screen), tap on the items Mobile> SIM PINsposta su OFF the switch lever for the option SIM PIN, type il codice PIN of your SIM Iliad and then select the item end located at the top right.
For more information on how to remove the PIN from the SIM, consult the in-depth study that I linked to you.
How to disable Iliad automatic recharge
When subscribing to your Iliad offer, you opted for the automatic recharge? If you want to change the payment method of the active plan on your SIM, know that you can do it directly from the Iliad website. To begin with, then connect to your personal area on the Iliad website, enter yours User ID and yours Password in the appropriate text fields and click on the red button Log in to log in.
Once logged in, click on the entry My personal data located in the left column, click the link MODIFICATION attached to the wording My payment method (on the right) and select the manual payment method: by doing so, you can recharge your SIM online "manually".
To manually recharge the line, you must go to yours personal area on the Iliad website, select the item Consumption and credit located on the left, click on the button Top up your number, choose theamount to be reloaded from the appropriate drop-down menu, press the button recharge and provide, in the appropriate form, i card details to make the payment.
I remind you that you can also top up Iliad using one of the Simbox present in iliad Store And in the Corner Iliad, or at points Sisal o Lottomatica (the latter allow you to pay in contacts). You can find the physical centers of Iliad closest to your home through this web page.How to disable Iliad