When it comes to enhancing a browser, what you can do with Firefox immediately comes to mind, of which we have the list of the best extensions and that of the best GreaseMonkey scripts.
So in this article we see what they are the best bookmarklets to boost browsers.
ALSO READ: How to install Extensions and scripts on Chrome, even unofficial
Here I put some very useful ones to always keep at hand but if you know others, please let us know that we add them to the list.
Important Note, in this list I have put the links to the sites that distribute the bookmarklet buttons or the codes to add to the favorites.
To install these magic links that activate additional functions and make them appear on the browser's favorites bar, search the listed sites for the words "Bookmarklet", "Drag", "Grab" "Install". Then just click on them with the left mouse button, from where they are (not from here), and drag them to the favorites / bookmarks bar.
- Bugmenot it is a somewhat contested site but it has an extraordinary usefulness and function. We talked about it some time ago because it contains user names and passwords for access or logins to all, or almost all, websites that require registration. With the button on the browser, first register, you can immediately see if there is already a bypass to enter.
- Search a site, to search with Google within a specific website
Sostituire con il sito che si vuole cercare.
- Bypass PayWall, to read online newspapers that require subscription
- show password, to see the password behind the dots in clear text
- Enable right click, to activate the right mouse button on the sites where it has been deactivated
void(document.oncontextmenu = null)
- Enable text selection, to enable text selection on sites where it has been disabled
- Aviary and Kwout are sites that provide editing tools and image editing (We also talked about Aviary as a Firefox extension). With the bookmarklet, a button is added to the browser capture images from websites with an editor to edit it.
- Add to Pocket instead it is used to add links to web pages for later reading on Pocket.
- e-mail this it is a very useful button when you want select text from a web page and want to e-mail it directly, without rewriting it and without copying and pasting.
- bookmarklet for translating web pages provided by Google Translate and Microsoft Translator
- iTransmogrify is a utility to allow flash videos and audio clips to be played as well its an IPhone and an IPod Touch. The author also provides a link to create the bookmarklet right on the iPhone as well.
- LastPass Login e Form Fill it is used to access passwords and form fields stored with this online tool, regardless of the browser used. Last Pass is a popular online application to create a secure profile in which store all passwords you have and to recall them when you want, from where you want, any PC you use.
- Readability is a function to make everything that is not text disappear from blogs or online newspapers so that you can read better and more easily any article written on the internet.
- Crea PDF e RSS-to-pdf serve to transform and convert a site or rss feed into a PDF file.
- PDF Download serves to download web pages in pdf on the computer.
- Facebook Share allows you to share any web content, videos, articles and images, on Facebookby simply clicking the button on the favorites bar.
- LiveWebsite editor It allows edit web pages with ease, directly from the browser.
- Pinterest to add images to the Pinterest social network.
- Flip it to add web pages to Flipboard.
- Bookmarklet for editing web pages
- Kick Ass, a game to play on every website to destroy it.
- Bitly to create shortened short links to share
- Printliminator to prepare a web page for printing.
- Search in Wikipedia: select a word on a web page and then press the bookmarklet to search for it in Wikipedia.
- PrintWhatYouLike, to print a web page more efficiently, excluding what you don't need.
- Share On Twitter to share a webpage on Twitter with a shortened link.
- TinEye Images to search for what an image or photo found on the internet is.
- PageZipper to immediately load the next page of a site without having to click anything.
- Turn Off The lights, bookmaklet to darken the screen on Youtube and better see a video.
- OneNote Web Clipper button to save notes to Onenote from the web
- Web of Trust to know if a website is trustworthy or not.