activate TIMmusic you must be a top-up or subscription customer of a TIM mobile line. For the rest you are free to subscribe to a tariff plan that already includes access to the service or to add TIMmusic to your current plan.
TIM's plans that currently include access to TIMmusic are as follows.
- TIM Special Voice + Data - for 15 euros every 4 weeks it offers 500 minutes of calls, 2GB of Internet in 4G and TImmusic for 6 months.
- TIM Special Start - for 20 euros every 4 weeks it offers 1000 minutes of calls, 2GB of Internet in 4G and TImmusic for 6 months.
- TIM Special Large - for 30 euros every 4 weeks it offers 3000 minutes of calls, 3GB of Internet in 4G and TImmusic for 6 months.
- TIM Young&Music Digital - for 9 euros every 4 weeks it offers 3GB of Internet in 4G, 1000 SMS and access to TIMmusic without time limits.
- TIM Young&Music Full Digital - for 12 euros every 4 weeks it offers 3GB of Internet in 4G, 500 minutes of calls, 500 SMS and access to TIMmusic without time limits.
- TIM Young&Music Full - for 15 euros every 4 weeks it offers 3GB of Internet in 4G, 500 minutes of calls, 500 SMS and access to TIMmusic without time limits.
- TIM Special CRM - for 10 euros every 4 weeks it offers 400 minutes of calls, 1000 SMS, 2GB of Internet in 4G and access to TIMmusic without time limits.
If you want more information on all TIM offers that include access to TIMmusic, consult the official website of the operator. To activate them, you can use the button Attiva available on the TIM website or you can contact the numbers 40916 e 119.
If you do not intend to change your tariff plan and want to add TIMmusic to your current offer, please follow one of the following procedures.
Activate TIMmusic by telephone
Are you a rechargeable TIM customer? In this case you can request the activation of TIMmusic on your line by contacting the 40916 and following the instructions of the voice guide.
Going into more detail, after listening to the welcome message, you need to stay on the line to hear yours remaining credit and you must listen carefully to the instructions of the recorded voice: if you are directly offered the activation of TIMmusic, press the corresponding button (eg. 4) and confirm. Alternatively, choose to receive information about your line pressing the corresponding key (which should be the1), ask to change the services on the line (by pressing the key related to this option, which should be the 2) and proceed following the instructions of the automatic service. Unfortunately I cannot be clearer in my indications as the keys to press change from time to time.
If you are unable to complete the activation of TIMmusic via 40916, contact the 119, listen to the welcome message and wait online to speak to an operator. Then ask the latter to activate TIMmusic on your line and that's it.
Activate TIMmusic via the Internet
If you prefer, you can request the activation of TIMmusic also via the Internet. All you have to do is connect to this page of the TIM website and click on the button Attiva.
Then you have to fill in the form that is proposed to you with yours telephone number (also to be typed in the confirmation field) and yours email address, you have to put the check mark next to the item I agree and you must complete the purchase of the offer by entering the payment details.
You can choose between prepaid credit card, traditional credit card and PayPal. The charge will be 99 cents for the first month of subscription (as already anticipated, the first 3 months are paid 99 cents, then the full-price subscription is triggered at 7,99 euros / month).
How to use TIMmusic
After requesting the activation of the service, you can start using TIMmusic. How? Very simple. Open it store of your smartphone, search TIMmusic and install the official application of the service by pressing the appropriate button. The app is available for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone. There are also versions optimized for Android tablets and iPads.
Once installation is complete, temporarily disable Wi-Fi on your device (in order to connect to the Internet in 3G / 4G) and start the TIMmusic app.
Mission accomplished! Now you can browse all the TIMmusic sections and listen to your favorite music without consuming data. After logging in for the first time under a 3G / 4G network, you can also use the application under a Wi-Fi network.
How to disable TIMmusic
In conclusion, I remind you that, in case of second thoughts, you can deactivate TIMmusic by following one of the procedures listed below.
- Log in to the service MyTIM Mobile on the TIM website, select the card Services e pulsing sul pulsating disable placed next to the item TIMmusic (in the section dedicated to content and Internet services).
- Contact the 40916 and follow the instructions of the recorded voice to request first information about your line and then the deactivation of services active on the latter.
- Contact the 119 and talk to an operator to ask him to deactivate TIMmusic.
If you are unable to get in touch with a TIM operator and / or want more information on the assistance services of the well-known cittàn operator, consult my tutorial on how to talk to a TIM operator.How to activate TIMmusic