In this present we are going to find out how to introduce GIT in Windows 10. As we found in the past post: What is Git and what is it for, GIT is a vital device that is constantly turning out to be more significant for organizations. Particularly in times when remote working is turning out to be more and more vital.
Consequently today I will tell you the best way to introduce git on windows 10 in an extremely QUICK and EASY way.
Install GIT on Windows
- Download the GITBASH installer for Windows.
- Once downloaded, run it and follow the instructions to the end. Then, at that point, click the "Finish" button to finish the establishment.
- Confirm that the program has been entered correctly.
- Once in gitbash run the command git - form to confirm the git adaptation.
- Make sure to set your name and email
git config - - worldwide user.name "Your name".
git config - - worldwide user.email "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Make sure to change "Your name" to your genuine name and "email@example.com" to your email.
Besides that it is so natural to introduce GIT on Windows 10, and we are prepared to use it with GITBASH connected to a GITHUB account. Remember to comment in case you have any questions or ideas. See you in the next post.