You can start playing Minecraft in less than 5 minutes, no Mastercard required, however you must agree to play in the restricted "Demo World".
Assuming you need the full form without trying it first, there is a "get it now" option inside the download page. You will need to create a Mojang account and enter your Mastercard subtleties.
Video Tutorial: How to download Minecraft for free
Step-by-step instructions on how to get Minecraft on Windows
- Click the download button to visit the preliminary Minecraft free page.
- When you are on the Minecraft page, click the DOWNLOAD button.
- When the document is downloaded to your PC, it will open accordingly. Click NEXT twice and then click the INSTALL button.
- When the installation is finished, click the FINISH button.
- The game will open naturally. Click CONTINUE WITHOUT LOGGING IN.
- Click the PLAY button.
- This will take you to the login page. If you do not have a registration, click REGISTER.
- Make your registration by clicking the REGISTER HERE button.
- You only need an email address and a secret word, no credit card is required.
- After receiving a 4-digit confirmation code in your email, enter it into the container.
- This will take you to the purchase page. You do not need to purchase the game to play. Basically, open the app and log in with your new registration subtleties.
- The game will update to the most recent form. Then, at that point, click on PLAY DEMO WORLD.
- Start investigating and building your Minecraft world.
With more than 115 million dynamic players every month, players have demonstrated that it doesn't take inconceivable illustrations to make a game known. Minecraft takes place in a pixelated universe of squares loaded with beasts that appear in the dead of night to assault you. Protect yourself by building various constructions to keep the beasts under control.
You'll have to start cutting trees to get wood, which you'll be able to transform into sticks and boards. From there, you'll have the option to make a few gadgets to start building. As you advance in the Minecraft world, you'll have the option to get better instruments that you'll be able to use to plan weapons, protections and better designs.
Minecraft has two main modes: Survival and Creative.
Survival mode: the fearsome beasts will appear at nightfall and you will have the option to fight or seek shelter until dawn.
Innovative mode: the beasts do not appear in this mode and you will have the opportunity to craft and plan a whole world. Imagine coming up with all the LEGO pieces you need and you can build towers, houses, streets, vehicles, etc. As far as your creative mind can go.
As you advance in the realm of Minecraft, you can grow your reality by downloading new mods and play with fellow players in multiplayer mode.
Instructions for uninstalling Minecraft on a Windows PC
If you come to the conclusion that Minecraft is not for you, you can uninstall the game with a couple of quick steps.
- Type Add/Remove in the search bar and click on the System Settings option.
- Look down until you find Minecraft Launcher and click UNINSTALL.
- When it is removed, you must restart the PC.
Minecraft Free Options
Minecraft has led to the emergence of copycat games that have also gained notoriety.
Minetest: a free and open source game that is exceptionally simple to introduce and play. The style is like Minecraft and in addition incorporates locally created mods to enhance ongoing interaction. It is accessible for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.
SurvivalCraft: do you have what it takes to get by in a remote place of squares? Dig for squares and art the devices you'll have to get by. Playable on Windows, Android and iPhones.
The Blockheads: As dusks in this portable game, the Blockheads start to freeze and have to set up a sanctuary. Investigate the region and dig for building materials or search for fuel to start a fire. The game is accessible on iOS and Android devices.