Deactivate Tre's voicemail
If you want to completely disable 3's answering machine, you have to start dialing a new call, enter the code ## 21 ** 11 # and give Enter (ie start the "phone call"). A confirmation message should give you confidence that the transaction was successful.
The procedure to follow to deactivate the service only partially is the same, just change the code entered in the dialing number screen.
- If you want to do without the answering machine when your number is busy, use the code ## 67 ** 11 # Enter.
- To deactivate the answering machine if calls are not answered, use the code ## 61 ** 11 # Enter.
- In order not to let the service start when your number is unreachable, use the code ## 62 ** 11 # Enter.
Check the deactivation of Tre's answering machine
If after having done a deactivate answering machine 3 you want to verify that the service has been disabled, you can use the following codes to type in the call dialing screen.
- * # 21 ** 11 # Enter to check the overall status of the secretariat 3.
- * # 67 ** 11 # Enter to check the status of the answering machine when your number is busy.
- * # 61 ** 11 # Enter to check the status of the answering machine when calls are not answered.
- * # 62 ** 11 # Enter to check the status of the answering machine when your line is not reachable.
If you have second thoughts, don't worry, you can reactivate Tre's answering machine by opening the dialer of your smartphone and using the following codes. An on-screen message will notify you that the service has been reactivated.
- ** 21 * 390 YOUR NUMBER * 11 # Enter to activate Tre's voicemail for all calls
- ** 67 * 390 YOUR NUMBER * 11 # Enter to activate Tre's answering machine when the mobile phone is busy.
- ** 61 * 390 YOUR NUMBER * 11 * N # Enter to activate Tre's answering machine when the call is not answered. Instead of "N" you have to enter the number of seconds after which to trigger the answering machine (from 5 to 30).
- ** 62 * 390 YOUR NUMBER * 11 # Enter to activate Tre's voicemail when the number is not reachable.
How to deactivate Tre's “I searched for you” service
Disabling Tre's answering machine has no effect on the service "I've looked for you", which remains active on a regular basis. If you do not know what it is, "I searched for" by Tre is a service that allows you to receive SMS whenever you receive calls while the phone is off or unreachable. It is very useful, but it is paid: it costs 73.77 cents + VAT per month charged upon receipt of the first notification SMS.
To turn off Tre's “I looked for you” as well, open the dialer, dial the code * 112 # and hit Enter. A message should notify you that the service has been deactivated. You can then verify the effective termination of Tre's "I searched for you" by opening the dialer and typing the code * 113 #.
In case of second thoughts you can reactivate "I looked for you" by Tre by opening the dialer of your smartphone, by dialing the code * 111 # and giving enter. An on-screen message should notify you of the successful activation of the service.
If you need more information on the operation and costs of Tre's answering machine, take a look at the operator's website. If, on the other hand, you want more details on the “I searched for you” service and its costs, click here.
In case of problems ...
If you can't deactivate answering machine 3 or you have doubts about this service that you have not yet managed to dispel, try to contact a Tre operator using one of the many channels available: telephone, Facebook or Twitter.
To contact a Tre operator using the telephone, contact the 133 and follow the instructions of the automatic service. If you prefer to use social networks, connect to the official pages of Tre on Facebook or Twitter and send a message to the operator in which you briefly explain your doubts and provide your data (name, mobile number and social security number). You should receive an answer shortly.
For more detailed instructions on how to talk to operator 3, which key combination to press and which steps to take on social networks, read my tutorial dedicated to the subject.Deactivate answering machine 3